This is a permanent position based in Burbank, California, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join the SPG Studios team. The ideal Project Manager will possess at least 4 years of direct client interfacing, is well versed in localization techniques, and can comfortably aid clients with SPG Studios services. Great opportunity for someone who is a skilled team leader, understands the industry and technical lingo, and isn’t afraid to dig in and explore an issue.
- Manage and guide multiple projects and clients – from initial order through delivery and billing
- Building strong working relationships with clients
- Provide updates and information back to the client in a timely manner
- Clearly communicate project outlines, expectations, and action items internally
- Build out project entries, setting realistic timelines for production milestones and final delivery
- Organize data entry and project tracking
- Quick to address customer and asset issues as well as deadline roadblocks
- Freely and transparently communicate and collaborate with operations, production, and technical departments
- Understand how to prioritize work within the team as well customer demands and live dates
- Abide by security policies and protecting information assets entrusted to you
- Willingness to learn and undertake additional department duties as required
You are passionate and curious about localization and audio post. You are able to solve complex problems and transform them into an action plan with the delivery target in mind. You are inclusive and able to take and give feedback to improve yourself and your team. You have a proactive approach and are willing to help out on every part where your knowledge and skills are needed. You show a strong work ethic regarding team development and the well-being of your team members. Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values.