This is a permanent position based in Burbank, California, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join the SPG Studios team. The ideal Marketing Manager will possess at least 5 years of marketing experience, is well versed in lead generation and digital marketing, and can comfortably aid clients with SPG Studios services. Great opportunity for someone who is a skilled team leader, understands the industry and technical lingo, and isn’t afraid to dig in and explore an issue.
- Partnering across marketing, product, customer support, sales and operations
- Lead core research projects that inform product strategy and feature prioritization, synthesizing results into actionable insights
- Owning feature positioning, messaging, channel strategy, and creative execution for your part of the product
- Developing and executing go-to-market plans for key product launches
- Measuring impact post-launch and keeping stakeholders informed of progress toward team and company goals.
- Freely and transparently communicate and collaborate with operations, production, and technical departments
- Understand how to prioritize work within the team as well customer demands and live dates
- Willingness to learn and undertake additional department duties as required
You are passionate and curious about localization and audio post. You are able to solve complex problems and transform them into an action plan with the delivery target in mind. You are inclusive and able to take and give feedback to improve yourself and your team. You have a proactive approach and are willing to help out on every part where your knowledge and skills are needed. You show a strong work ethic regarding team development and the well-being of your team members. Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values.